- This event has passed.
GPWT Wine & Cheese Event (Nov 6-7, 13-14, 20-21)
November 6, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on November 7, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on November 13, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on November 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on November 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
One event on November 21, 2021 at 11:00 am
Gunpowder Wine Trail’s 2021 Wine & Cheese Event
Calling all cheese and wine lovers! Tickets for The GPWT’s 2021 Wine Cheese Event are now on sale!
Gunpowder Wine Trail’s 2021 Wine Cheese Event
Join us along the Gunpowder Wine Trail over the course of the first three weekends of November (6th – 7th, 13th -14th, & 20th – 21st) for a unique wine and cheese experience. The four family-owned Maryland wineries blended their locally hand-crafted estate wines with local Maryland dairy to create an artisan wine cheese made from Maryland milk and Maryland wine.
This limited ticketed event requires one ticket per couple and each pair who participates will receive 2 GPWT wine glasses, hand-selected wine samples at each of the four wineries, and a single block of the unique wine cheese at each of the wineries. Participants will also receive 15% off their purchase of 3 or more bottles of wine at each of the wineries along the Gunpowder Wine Trail to help build their case of wine before the holiday season starts.
This self-guided tour runs between I-83 east to I-95 and includes Royal Rabbit Vineyard, Harford Vineyard & Winery, Fiore Winery & Distillery, & Mount Felix Vineyard & Winery. You are welcome to visit any winery in any order you wish on any of the participating days. The event tickets are valid during 3 weekends so you do not have to rush your journey traveling across the scenic Gunpowder Wine Trail. Along the trail, there are local parks, shops, farm stands, restaurants, and even a natural waterfall to visit so you can make a relaxing weekend or day trip into a uniquely local experience.
This is a limited ticketed event so be sure to purchase your tickets early before they sell out! Limited quantities of the artisan Maryland wine cheese were produced for each winery and are sure to sell out fast.
The event tickets are only valid during the first three weekends in November:
- 11/6 – 11/7 (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- 11/13 – 11/14 (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- 11/20 – 11/21 (12:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
Tickets $69 per pair (a $98.00 Value) includes:
- 2 Gunpowder Wine Trail wine glasses
- Winemaker selected wine tasting
- 4 blocks of unique Maryland-produced artisan wine cheese – 1 block of cheese from each winery.
- 15% off purchase of 3 or more bottles of wine
Participating Gunpowder Wine Trail Wineries:
- Fiore Winery: 3026 Whiteford Rd Pylesville, MD 21132
- Harford Vineyard: 1311 W. Jarrettsville Rd Forest Hill, MD 21050
- Mount Felix Winery: 2000 Level Rd Havre De Grace, MD 21078
- Royal Rabbit Winery: 1090 Jordan Sawmill Rd, Parkton, MD 21120
Cheddar Wine Cheeses made with:
- Fiore Winery – Merlot
- Harford Vineyard – Ruby Reserve Port
- Mount Felix – Cranberry / Chambourcin Blend
- Royal Rabbit Winery – Petit Verdot