We have reopened all our tasting room tables!!!
Stop by the vineyard for your favorite wines. When the weather is nice, enjoy sitting outside and looking over the vineyard!
We are very excited to be open for wine tastings and special events. All of the tables in the tasting room are available again. Curbside pickup and bottle sales are still available too. We are looking forward to the chance to see and serve you again. If you can’t make it in person, we can ship our wines to you through Vinoshipper.
You are also welcomed to bring your own popup – we have a nice amount of land available to set it up for a picnic when the weather is nice. We have bocce and cornhole for those that are interested.
We will be offering our standard flight of 6 wines and will be glad to tell you about what makes each of our meticulously made hand-crafted wines special and answer any questions you might have. A variety of local cheeses are also available and from our favorite Amish Cheese Maker: Goot Essa
The safety of our customers and staff is important to us.
- All staff members are fully vaccinated.
- Sanitation procedures will be followed for seating and surfaces.
- Masks, or face coverings, will be worn by staff while interacting with all other staff and patrons.
- Fully vaccinated customers are no longer required to wear a mask.
- Staff members will wash or sanitize our hands before serving customers.
- Additionally, Royal Rabbit continues to monitor and maintain the humidity in the tasting room in an effort to reduce the virus viability and lifespan
- We are controlling the humidity based on CDC guidelines to minimize the spread of the coronavirus and keep the tables clear of any extra objects.
CURBSIDE PICK UP ALSO AVAILABLE: In addition to our outdoor seating, we will be open during normal business hours and will take call ahead curbside pickup orders. To place your order call 443-721-6693.
Please give us a call at 443-721-6693 with any questions or concerns you may have.